Thursday, August 1, 2013

Lulled Seaside Galore


  Isn't it beautiful!?!?!  So calming.

 It's amazing what a couple of colors can do to transform a tired piece of furniture.  
This was painted in "Lulled Seaside" & "Ancient"


 One of our new pieces, all ready to go to Market with us on Saturday.




I just have to thank my mom-in-law for her incredible post about us on her blog!!! If you didn't come in from there, you should check it out.  She is an amazing designer, quilter, cook, and Mother-in-law.
  She really does it all, and she's good at it!!!









3 comments :

Sharon Dawn said...

I did bounce over from your MIL's site. Your (and spouse's) creating look nice. I love the colors--especially that pretty pink machine!

Loris said...

I love to see re-purposed and freshly (roughed up) painted furniture. These desks looks fun and sweet. I 'bounced' here from your MIL's site as well. Can't wait to learn more about the chalk paint. Thanks for following on my site too :-) I noticed your note came in a non-reply format but wanted to thank you for your sweet comments.
Love the pink machine too! Kudos to your hubby!

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

I also bounced over from your MIL's site. I met her a few years ago at a quilt show. =)

I am super excited about your paint and I will be buying some in the future. =)

You can go here to learn how to change your settings so your comments on the blogs you read so they don't come in a no-reply format.

http://anyonecandecorate.blogspot.com/2012/09/are-you-no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix.html

Have a great weekend!