Friday, May 31, 2013

Reflecting.... and Some Very Exciting News for This Summer

Does anyone else get a little misty-eyed when a chapter, in your life, is closing?? I told my little boy that it wont be just him and me anymore (in the normal daily routine).  Today is the last day of school for my girls, and then next year they will ALL have school.  WOW!!! Where does the time go??? Just can't keep them little.  :D  And there is much more fun in store as they grow up.   I guess enjoying the present, at whatever stage, is all you can do.  


Anyway now on to the exciting news!!!   We are going to be vending at The Public Market at The Village at Meridian, this summer.  Go take a look at the pictures on the fb page.   I CAN'T WAIT!!!  We will be selling our paint, furniture, and odd and ends.  :)

1 comment :

John'aLee said...

So proud of you guys!!